Thursday, March 3, 2011

Halo sucks?

I've got to say something. I've put it off for too long. If I see one more hate comment against Halo, I'm going to explode. For one thing, it's always a "Halo sucks lolololo!!!" not "Halo sucks because..." And I've been seeing a LOT of said comments on Half Life forems and stuff that have nothing to do with Master Chief or Halo.
And that's another thing, I rip my hair out when I here some doush talk crap about Master Chief like, he never talks, he's got crappy character development, he never shows his face, blah blah blah, etc. Well guess what, your all high and mighty Gordon Freeman is ALL that! NEVER talks, NO character development(I take that back, little character development), NEVER shows his face! Does it make these guys feel like they've got bigger balls when they bash Halo? It must. Now, I LOOOOVE Halo. I also LOOOOVE Half Life. I just get pissed when people speak without thinking and just say it as they hate it. Well, I hope ya'll get my point. STOP HATIN'!
Oh, btw. I really can't decide on the previous versus. So I may end up just posting a new one unless someone makes a good point in one's favor. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Halo 1, Halo 2 was ok, and I just got bored quickly with Halo 3 and Reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm not saying you can't dislike Halo. It's just the passionate hatred of Halo that ticks me off.

    ReplyDelete