Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all! Hope ya had a great thanksgiving day. I did. Lets see, now for some thanksgiving stuff.

Very Short Story: Well, my parents and some other relatives were going to someones house for thanksgiving and the hostess decided that she didn't feel like cooking a thanksgiving meal so she made spaghetti instead. Spaghetti for thanksgiving. Ugh!

Thanksgiving Day Versus: Umm... lets see. Pumpkin Pie vs Sweet potato Pie. It all comes down to opinion on this one. Mine is Sweet Potato Pie. What's yours?

Until next time ya'll. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, spaghetti for Thanksgiving, that's rich. I would have to give my vote to the Pumpkin Pie, I like Sweet potatoes, but alone, never together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I didn't get to have pumpkin pie this time. I was to busy eating the pistacio salad! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete